This course covers everything you need to know on helping a sick, injured or ill child, prior to the arrival of the emergency services.
- Dealing with an emergency
- Unresponsive – breathing
- Unresponsive – not breathing (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – CPR)
- Fever and febrile seizures
- Head injury
- Severe allergic reaction
- Swallowed something harmful
- Bleeding heavily
- Asthma attack
- Broken bones, strains and sprains.
Who Should Attend?
Parents of children of all ages; Expectant parents, as part of preparing for parenthood; Grandparents; Family members; Babysitters.
The course is delivered over 3 hours.
All of our courses are delivered in-house at a location of your choice for up to 12 delegates.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote so give us a call today and we can get you booked in.