Baby & Child First Aid
This course covers everything you need to know on helping a sick, injured or ill child, prior to the arrival of the emergency services.
- Dealing with an emergency
- Unresponsive – breathing
- Unresponsive – not breathing (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – CPR)
- Fever and febrile seizures
- Head injury
- Severe allergic reaction
- Swallowed something harmful
- Bleeding heavily
- Asthma attack
- Broken bones, strains and sprains.
The course is delivered over 3 hours.
Your First Aid Quote...
If you need a quote, ring our freephone number and we'll get this sent ASAP: 0129 360 2391
Alternatively, if you would like more information on our First Aid Courses or how we can fit your requirements, please fill out the below form and we will contact you shortly.