Emergency First Aid Annual Refresher
The HSE strongly recommends that first-aiders undertake annual refresher training within any three-year certification period of First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work. This refresher training should be provided in the years when a first aider is not initially qualifying or re-qualifying.
- Assess the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
This course is usually delivered within 6 hours.
Your First Aid Quote...
If you need a quote, ring our freephone number and we'll get this sent ASAP: 0129 360 2391
Alternatively, if you would like more information on our First Aid Courses or how we can fit your requirements, please fill out the below form and we will contact you shortly.