First Person on Scene (FPOS)
FPOS is designed for those who are likely to be first on the scene of an emergency incident when a person's life is in danger, such as community responders, fire and police personnel, industrial first aiders and those who want to achieve more than First Aid.
- Determine the safety of the environment.
- Assessing the casualty.
- Primary survey – Danger, Response, Airway, Breathing (DRAB)
- Following the primary survey, decide between using the Basic Life Support sequence or an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) if necessary
- How to check a casualty’s circulation
- Rapid treatment of Shock
- Coping with trauma and helping others on the scene to do so
The First Person On Scene course is delivered over a 5 day period.
Your First Aid Quote...
If you need a quote, ring our freephone number and we'll get this sent ASAP: 0129 360 2391
Alternatively, if you would like more information on our First Aid Courses or how we can fit your requirements, please fill out the below form and we will contact you shortly.